Redefining Roles: Men in Nursing/ Women in EMS & Public Safety Conference
Provide networking opportunities for students, and professionals to engage in diversity and gender equity in the Nursing/ EMS & Public Safety profession, practice issues and concerns, and engage in dialogue with the aim of inspiring professional strength through redefining roles.
- Establish networking relationships with state and national colleagues for the exchange of ideas and prac-tices concerning practice, leadership, and education
- Identify behavioral characteristics and treatment modalities for autistic individuals
- Share advances in practice, leadership, and education
- Support attendees in expanding their educational experience and professional development.
- Discuss health care disparities to the transgender community
- Identify common themes and develop recommendations in practice, leadership, and education.
|Event Date||11-09-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-10-2018 3:00 pm|
|Location||Crowne Plaza Ventura|