South Central Coast Regional Consortium
Our Workforce Partners
These partners support the South Central Coast Regional Consortium in planning and execution of developing a highly skilled workforce:
- California Workforce Development Board – assists the Governor in setting and guiding policy in the area of workforce development.
- California Workforce Association – develops public policy strategies and builds local capacity to address critical workforce issues.
- Local Workforce Development Boards – find your business-led Local Workforce Development Board.
- America’s Job Center of California— provides a comprehensive range of employment and training services in partnership with state and local agencies and organizations.
- Employment Development Department – connects millions of job seekers and employers in an effort to build the economy of the Golden State.
- County Economic Development Organizations – promotes jobs and economic growth to maintain county economic vitality through programs and services.