South Central Coast Regional Consortium
Regional Planning Governance Structure
Regional Planning Governance Structure – The governance structure and decision-making authority was recommended by the SCCRC Governance working group formed at the Regional Conversation 2.0 in March 2016 and approved by the CIOs and then the CEOs in the region in August 2016.
Strategic Plan – Identifies the opportunities for growth of existing career education programs, the development of new ones, and regional opportunities for collaboration to capitalize on categorical funding provided by the State of California which will better serve the communities within our region.
SCCRC Regional Meeting Agendas & Minutes
This training meeting was for Selection Committee Members & Alternates only.
In this meeting, participants met all members of the region’s Selection Committee, worked to calibrate the scoring of applications using the K12 SWP rubrics, and learned to navigate the NOVA platform successfully to score applications
SCCRC K12 SWP Engagement Meeting MINUTES 9-27-19
SCCRC K12 SWP Engagement Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
K12 SWP Welcome from Chancellor’s Office & California Department of Education – PowerPoint Presentation
K12 Strong Workforce Program Overview from Chancellor’s Office
Centers of Excellence for Labor Market Research – K12 SWP Engagement Session – PowerPoint Presentation
K12 SWP Master Planning Calendar (Round 2)
SCCRC K12 SWP Regional Priorities
SCCRC K12 SWP Engagement Meeting Attendee List
Cambria 2018 Planning Meeting Handouts
- Regional Planning Framework DRAFT
- SCCRC SWP Regional Spending Plan DRAFT
- SCCRC Governance Structure
- Suggested Change in Steering Committee Makeup
- Proposition 39 Clean Energy Workforce – Handout
- Energy, Constr, Util Report June 2018.pdf
- Placement Project Specialist Report – May 2018 – Oxnard College/ VCCCD
- Assessment of Prior Learning Project
- Regional Flyer L.A.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Flyer
- SCCRC Annual Planning Mtg in Cambria – Participant List