Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
The Entrepreneurship Mindset
November 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
See what it takes to be an entrepreneur!
If you are thinking of starting a business, join Dr. Gary Rubin for one of these free, three-hour discussions of his research in which he will share the lessons learned from 18 entrepreneurs. (The same discussion is offered each day)
Topics covered during the interviews include:
- Each interviewee’s definition of “the entrepreneurship mindset,” and how each demonstrates such mindset in their personal life outside of business.
- Their level of self-confidence.
- How do they view risk?
- Personal attributes of entrepreneurs, including creativity, dedication, vision, and focus.
- Their motivation for being self-employed. Choice or necessity?
- Their approach to family, socializing, or hobbies outside their business.
- Are they healthy emotionally and physically?
- How do they approach and manage the responsibilities and stress?
REGISTER FOR ONE OF THE DISCUSSIONS TODAY!
Click the links below to register for the webinar on the day of your choice (The same discussion is offered on these three days):
See and share the flyer HERE
Please contact Dr. Gary Rubin at email@example.com